Friday, November 23, 2012

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2

Sci-Fi, Romance
2 stars
Painfully bad acting.  Once again I have subjected myself to the land of bad acting.  "Why?" I ask myself.  Because I read the God-awful books and now feel invested and need closure.  So the Twilight Saga is now complete along with its failed attempts at humor, though I appreciate them trying.  Edward is no longer brooding, since he is so happy to have his vampire wife, and Jake is no longer pouting, since he no longer pines for Bella.  Too bad, because I used to like the friction between the two of them.  Now we have the horrible acting of Michael Sheen (who had been so talented in his other films The Queen and Frost/Nixon) as the head of the Volturi clan who wants to destroy the Cullen clan.  Whatever.  See it at your own risk...

No comments: