Friday, July 2, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse

Horror, Teen Romance
3.5 stars
Really good! The love triangle continues with girl, vampire and werewolf as the two latter must form a reluctant alliance against evil vampire Victoria, who is building an army of vampires to kill Bella. The new actress playing Victoria (Bryce Dallas Howard) appeared to be more scared than angry – not what I’d expect of vengeful Victoria. I loved the comical tension between Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner (so did the 100 or so teenage girls in the theater). Kristen Stewart is still a stiff actress, but Pattinson sure can act since his off-putting goofiness in real life interviews is forgotten when he becomes cool Edward. Only for “Twi-hards” and vampire lovers.

1 comment:

Freespirit said...

I can't wait to see it, and based on your review, I think that I will really love "Knight and Day" too. Thanks for the great reviews. If it wasn't for your reviews, I might have been open to Ken persuading me into going to see "The A-Team" (we are dorks like that), despite my doubts of it. Keep them coming :)