Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sisterhood of Traveling Pants 2

I liked this movie, but somehow I had imagined the girls to have matured a bit in the two years since the original. They still behave like adolescents. The previews led us to believe that most of the movie would take place on Santorini, Greece, (which I was really looking forward to!) but the girls don’t arrive there until the end. It was a very sweet movie with three of the girls having boy troubles, often bring the drama onto themselves, and the forth girl learning she has a Grandmother who loves her (Blythe Danner). I enjoyed the role by Shohreh Aghdashloo, who plays an archeologist leading a dig in Turkey and also serves as a role model for Blake Lively. It was still an enjoyable movie, and I did sniffle a few times, I just wish more of it took place in Greece like Mama Mia did!

No comments: